IMEI




What’s IMEI?
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is a unique number given to almost every CDMA or GSM handsets.Nowadays even satellite phones are also equipped with their own IMEI number.This IMEI no. can be used by the network provider to impose a sort of “ban” on the stolen cell phone,i.e, debarring it from accessing any network.If once such a ban is imposed on any device then u cannot use any network whether u change the SIM card or not.Thus the IMEI is used only to identify the cell phone and practically has no connection with the subscriber
Lost Mobile Phone
Lost Mobile Phone
Block a stolen cell using IMEI
When a cell phone is stolen and the user wants to ban it from using any network,he must have access to the IMEI no of the device.If he does not have it, well nothing can be done.The owner must report their local operator with the IMEI no,to block the device.The network provider has a shared database known as EIR(Equipment Identity Register).The network provider then puts ur IMEI serial no. in that database.Doing this the communicate this IMEI no. to Central Equipment Identity Register(CEIR).CEIR also known as IMEI database is the central database system for various network providers.if an IMEI no. is blacklisted in CEIR the cell will not respond to any service provider network.The IMEI is not easily changeable thus making the device useless for the thief…
Short comings of the procedure
* Its not completely a fool-proof system IEMI no. can be changed using special tools.This makes the system useless.
* Even if u receive ur cell ,it is very difficult to reactivate it.Till now it is possible only in UK, but still the owner is given a special password when he/she blocked the device.
Extracting IMEI information from ur cellphone
There are few simple steps of extracting IMEI no. from ur handset itself.For many cell phone just by pressing *#06# will give u the mobile serial no. or the IMEI no.For a GSM device the IMEI no. can be obtained by sending command AT+CGSN.
For older sony or sony Ericson handsets just by pressing : Right*left left*left*.For Motorola users by pressing #,* may give information about IMEI no.




Share your views...

7 Respones to "IMEI"

Gary said...


I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)


14 December 2019 at 21:30
Gary said...


I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)


14 December 2019 at 21:30
martins said...

Hello Everyone. I want you all to know about the hacked atm card, for those of you who been fighting for financial issues, here is a great chance for you to get a blank atm card, you can use this blank atm card to withdraw anywhere around the world, you can withdrawal up to $3,000 USD per day with this card and also you can use it to shop online and attach it to your PayPal, if you want to get one for yourself, contact via email: (harrybrownn59@gmail.com), do not miss this great opportunity of your life, contact them now and thank me later.



10 January 2020 at 13:17
Shron Prysock said...

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE….. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.
for how to get it and its cost . ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $200 $300 $500, $1,000, 2nd VAULT $2,000, $3000, $4000 RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done. ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.


27 February 2020 at 23:23
Johnny Walter said...

I have had access to two cellphones for over 5 months till date, all thanks to this genius hacker Albert Vadim. I am more than grateful because those people had pictures and videos that could ruin my marriage. If you need help hacking anything, contact him. EMAIL- Vadimwebhack@gmail,com WHATSAPP +17025301177
He is currently helping a friend of mine with credit repair and score boost. He offers many other services like erasing criminal records permanently, hacking schools, hospital, websites and company databases to mention a few.


31 May 2020 at 05:19
conley said...


I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn’t afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn’t allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Judith regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called OSCAR WHITE of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5 million USD , All Thanks to OSCAR WHITE , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310


15 September 2020 at 15:46
Russell said...

All thanks to Arthur Vitali, I was able to recover over $38,000 after I had lost $42,000 to bad investment in a fraudulent business offer online. If you need a good hacker, you found one. EMAIL- Quickarturhack @ Gmail,com or WhatsApp +17025301177
I just provided the transaction records and he traced all the accounts the money had passed through. He is currently working on my credit and has already gotten me 700 score, still moving to 800. I owe him this much.


23 January 2021 at 08:36

Post a Comment

 

WhoIsAmoungUS

Trace

Copy Restrict

About Me

Scroll Button

Popular Posts

Counter

© 2014 Hacking-The Art of Exploitation All Rights Reserved Vishal S Sangwa A Ethical Hacker White Hat Hacker